- The strongest door on the market built out of aircraft-grade aluminum and ready to install.
- Beautifully designed appearance, giving your property charm and lasting curb appeal.
- Custom built pre-hinged security screen doors per your specifications.
- Frame, sub-frame and hinge material of aircraft type aluminum, withstands 22,000 lbs. per square inch of pressure.
- Cut and pressure-resistant, stainless steel mesh provides exceptional security and privacy.
- Maintenance-free – constructed with non-corrosive materials, resistant to salty air and ocean spray.
Category 5 Hurricane Protection!
No hurricanes in your area? How about storm debris or golf balls? We’ve got you covered!
Building Code approved for:
- Florida Building Code
- Miami-Dade County
- North & South Carolina Building Code
Also a member of the International Hurricane Protection Association, the Aluminum Association of Florida, and Florida ECAP energy efficiency approved.
Security Screen Doors:
Tested and proven security screen doors
• ENERGY SAVINGS: Certified testing shows over 90% UV reduction resulting in potential energy savings of over 30%, while still enjoying 90% light visibility.
• SECURITY: Bahama screens are puncture resistant and can withstand up to 22,000 lbs. of pressure per square inch.
• STORM PROTECTION: Our residential window screens and security screen doors are maintenance-free and constructed with heavy duty non-corrosive aluminum prepared to weather the storm Category 5 Hurricane. Miami-Dade, Florida Building Code, North and South Carolina Building Code and International Hurricane Protection Association approved for HVHZ 5 hurricane, and it took a lot of testing to get us there.
• DESIGN: We create our products based off your requirements. Door measurement charts are available at your request or on our website.
SIZES, COLORS AND OPTIONS
Standard sizes available: • 32” x 80” • 36” x 80” • 42” x 80” Custom sizes welcome, we build to fit YOUR requirements.
Standard door frame colors are white and bronze. Custom colors are available.
SECURITY SCREEN DOOR PACKAGE INCLUDES
• CONSTRUCTION – Bahama’s security screen doors are 1.25” thick, while most standard doors are only 1” thick. Heavy duty, built-in hinges can withstand over 300 lbs. of pressure.
• SCREENS – Our security screen doors use high tensile, stainless-steel mesh with black powder-coat finish. Residential screen doors have the screen built into the frame.
• HARDWARE – Our heavy duty, cast aluminum hardware comes standard with a black pitcher handle and slide-bolt lock. Optional upgrades include: L-lever handle and deadbolt lock with cylinder and keys in either matte-black or gunmetal-gray (see photos). Hardware kits also include: door closer, wind chain and screws.
• MULLION BARS – (optional) 1.5” wide mullion bar can be added for additional durability. Unlike our competitors, we mount the mullion bars inside the window so they interlock into the main frame for additional strength.