HOUSING AUTHORITY APPROVED
- HUD approved, exceeds all expectations and requirements
- Cost competitive without sacrificing quality.
- The strongest door on the market built out of aircraft-grade aluminum and ready to install.
- Beautifully designed appearance, giving your property charm and lasting curb appeal.
- Kick plate is stackable and can be interlocked to customer’s required height.
- Custom built pre-hinged security screen doors per your specifications.
- Frame, sub-frame and hinge material of aircraft type aluminum, withstands 22,000 lbs. per square inch of pressure.
- Cut and pressure-resistant, stainless steel mesh provides exceptional security and privacy.
- Maintenance-free – constructed with non-corrosive materials, resistant to salty air and ocean spray.
Security Screen Doors:
Tested and proven security screen doors
• ENERGY SAVINGS: Certified testing shows over 90% UV reduction resulting in potential energy savings of over 30%, while still enjoying 90% light visibility.
• SECURITY: Bahama screens are puncture resistant and can withstand up to 22,000 lbs. of pressure per square inch.
• STORM PROTECTION: Our residential window screens and security screen doors are maintenance-free and constructed with heavy duty non-corrosive aluminum prepared to weather the strong storms. We use the same durable materials on our HUD Screens, Screen Doors & Enclosures as our Hurricane-rated line!
• DESIGN: We create our products based off your requirements. Door measurement charts are available at your request or on our website.
Designed for residential, commercial, and institutional applications.
SIZES, COLORS AND OPTIONS
Standard sizes available: • 32” x 80” • 36” x 80” • 42” x 80”
Standard door frame colors are white and bronze.
Custom sizes and colors are welcome. We build to fit YOUR requirements.
SECURITY SCREEN DOOR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- CONSTRUCTION – Bahama’s security screen doors are 1.25” thick, while most standard doors are 1” thick, making this product even more durable. Heavy duty, built-in hinges can withstand over 300 lbs. of pressure.
- SCREENS – Our security screen doors use high tensile, stainless-steel mesh with black powder-coat finish.
- HARDWARE – Our heavy duty, cast aluminum hardware comes standard with a black pitcher handle and slide-bolt lock. Optional upgrades include: L-lever handle and deadbolt lock with cylinder and keys in either matte-black or gunmetal-gray (see photos).
Hardware kits also include: door closer, wind chain and screws.
- MULLION BARS – (optional) 1.5” wide mullion bar can be added for additional durability. Mullion bars are mounted inside the screen to interlock into the main frame for additional strength.
Serving housing authorities near you. Will you be next?
The same durable materials are used on our HUD Screens, Screen Doors & Enclosures as our Hurricane-rated line!